NCT 127 Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY NCT 127, NCT, OR ANY ASSOCIATED RECORD LABEL OR MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE, ITUNES, GOOGLE OR GOOGLE PLAY STORES.
1. The NCT 127 VIP Fan Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all Fanpage users who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Fanpage, LLC and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor and Administrator
The Contest is sponsored and administered by Fanpage, LLC (The Company), located at 2901 Eisenhower, Carrollton, Texas 75007.
3. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. The Contest begins on May 12, 2020 at 4:00 PM CST and will end on May 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
5. iOs or Android Mobile Device: Persons must download the fanpage.com app to their iOs or Android device. Persons must then register for a Fanpage account and join the NCT Community within Fanpage. Members must then play NCT trivia and earn the high score on the contest leaderboard by May 26, 2020 11:59 PM CST. The participant who is #1 on the NCT Contest Leaderboard at 11:59 PM CST on May 26, 2020 will win the Prize.
By entering in the Contest, participants acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by NCT 127, NCT, or any associated record label or management company.
6. The winning Member(s) will be notified via a notification within the app, and by email. If the Company is unable to contact the winning Member(s) after twenty-four (24) hours, then that participant will forfeit the Prize and the participant with the next highest score will be the new winner. If the Company is unable to contact the new winner after twenty-four (24) hours, then the prize will be forfeited. If the potential winner is under the age of 18, or still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning, is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed publicity and background check on the potential Prize winner and his/her guest, of any and all records (including, without limitation civil and criminal court records, and police reports), and, based on its results, may disqualify the winner and/or his/her guest, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By participating in the Contest, you hereby authorize the Sponsor, to the extent permitted by law, to perform such publicity and background check in the event that you are selected as a potential Prize winner. A potential Prize winner who is disqualified for any reason will forfeit the entire prize and he/she and his/her guest will not be entitled to any form of prize, award or compensation.
7. The top score on the NCT Trivia Contest Leaderboard on May 26, 2020 11:59 PM CST will receive one (1) copy of regular irregular signed by NCT 127.
For avoidance of confusion, in no event will there be more than one (1) Prize winner.
No portion of the Prize is redeemable or exchangeable for cash, and all portions of the Prize are subject to availability and to terms and conditions of use.
The Prize is subject to availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for any circumstances that make it impractical or impossible to fulfill all elements of the Prize. If any prize-related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or if any portion of a Prize is not available, for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof, only the remainder of the Prize, if any, will be awarded, and the Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Prize winner.
The Prize is awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Participants acknowledge that the Sponsor has not made, and is not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to this contest or the prize, in whole or in part.
The prize restrictions and conditions stated in these Official Rules are not all-inclusive and the Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions and/or conditions. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. The Sponsor may cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in its discretion and may award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, including, without limitation, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the Prize as stated in these Official Rules.
8. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prizes awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
9. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, NCT 127, NCT, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner(s), the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest -related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING IS A COMPLETE RELEASE AND DISCHARGE OF ALL CLAIMS AND RIGHTS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FULL AND COMPLETE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW AND ANALYZE THE FOREGOING RELEASE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY, ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE OR CONSENTING TO YOUR MINOR CHILD’S OR WARD’S PARTICIPATION, AND YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO DISPUTE THE SCOPE OF THE RELEASE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT IT IS A GENERAL RELEASE AND/OR A RELEASE OF UNKNOWN CLAIMS.
11. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas.